Hey guys! Okay, here are the rules:
- Reblog this to express interest
- Like to express interest
- 1 reblog and 1 like per person
- I would prefer it if you didn’t reblog this onto all your blogs, but I’m honestly not gonna comb through all the urls
- I will say though, that if my randomizer chooses someone, and their blog was obviously made for these sort of things, I will choose someone else.
- I will select three people and they can choose one book they want from the list under the cut below
- I will be adding more books to the list as I decide I don’t need them
- I will also prefer the winners to be one of my followers, BUT
- You do not have to follow me to win
- I will ship internationally.
- Once the giveaway winners are announced, I will post the rest of the list if any of you guys want to buy the books.
- You have until September 20th.
i want a word for the almost-home.
that point where the highway’s monotony becomes familiar
that subway stop whose name will always wake you from day’s-end dozing
that first glimpse of the skyline
that you never loved until you left it behind.
what do you call the exit sign you see even in your dreams?
is there a name for the airport terminal you come back to,
i need a word for rounding your corner onto your street,
for seeing your city on the horizon,
for flying homewards down your highway.
give me a word for the boundary
between the world you went to see
and the small one you call your own.
i want a word for the moment you know
you’re almost home.
Alright im done following my heart. Wheres the unfollow button.